This week the multi-talented (and genred!) Caridad Piniero helped start off the new Guest Author Series here at The Debutante Ball. In the coming weeks and months we have an eclectic mix of wonderful authors coming to dance with us. We Debs will be thrilled to hear about the novels they’re launching, their experiences in publishing, their advice to us as Debutantes and well, anything they want to talk to us about. With Ellen Sussman, John Grisham, Karen Karbo, Amanda Eyre Ward, Ellen Litman, Meg Cabot and Katherine Center in this Fall’s lineup, we’re sure you’ll be excited too! Check back for updates as we add more authors and firm up dates.
Guest Blogging this week is the fabulous Ellen Sussman whose anthology, Bad Girls: 26 Writers Misbehave was released to great acclaim in July. Ellen is also the author of the beautiful novel, On a Night Like This.
Deb Gail had her first interview this week–with none other LifetimeTV.com. It’s all about dating with breast cancer. The article is slated to run on Comcast as well. Stay tuned for information on where you can read it!
A second winning endorsement for Deb Jess’s RIDING WITH LARRY RESNICK, from our very own Deb Eileen!: “Grab music for the car and a few good friends—Riding with Larry Resnick is a road trip you don’t want to miss! Jess Riley’s debut novel sparkles with quirky and original characters on a journey of adventure you won’t forget long after you turn the last page.” –Eileen Cook, author of UNPREDICTABLE.
Deb Founder News:
Founding Deb Tish Cohen will be featured this Monday, September 17th, on the popular blog Seize A Daisy in an article entitled: “Tish’s House and The Invisible Rules of the Zoë Lama.”
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008