Deb Jenny got two wonderful quotes from fellow Debs for Sleeping with Ward Cleaver.
From Founder Kristy:
Jenny Gardiner’s debut novel offers a boisterous and engaging glimpse of the realities of marriage. As brash and funny as it is moving and insightful, SLEEPING WITH WARD CLEAVER will leave readers wanting more from this delightful new author.
And from Deb Eileen (who admitted to snorting water out her nose at the last line of the book):
You won’t kick Jenny Gardiner’s debut book out of bed for eating crackers! Sleeping with Ward Cleaver is a sassy and sexy read
Guest Debutant (we left out the “e” because this time it’s a guy!)
Please stop by Tuesday for our 60 Seconds with John Grisham interview. His latest novel, Playing for Pizza: A Novel, debuts Tuesday to wonderful reviews. The debs are in good company: rumor has it Stephen Colbert gets him Tuesday night for the Colbert Report!
The Debs will be featured this Monday on the popular and inspiring blog, Seize a Daisy in an article about our Guest Author Series entitled: “Dancing with the Stars at The Debutante Ball.” Thanks, once again, to our friend Larramie.
Adrienne Kress celebrated the US release of her novel, Alex and the Ironic Gentleman, this week. Congrats to Adrienne!
Lesley Livingston has just sold her YA Urban Fantasy, Wondrous Strange, in a two book deal to Harper Collins. We’re thrilled for you, Lesley.
John Elder Robison, whose memoir, Look Me in the Eye, will be released this coming week, got fabulous press in Entertainment Weekly, People, Elle and The Times Online. Have a great release week, John!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008