From the 2014 Debs…
Lisa Alber had a reading on Saturday night, “Books and Beers” at the Three Mugs Brewing Company. She loosened herself up with a nice pint of amber before she read from Kilmoon.
Susan Gloss was interviewed about VINTAGE by The Huffington Post this week. Read the interview here.
Lori Rader-Day is taking a weekend away from all book stuff to hang out with her best friend in Pittsburgh. OK, one book thing: they’re planning a road trip to Mystery Lovers Bookshop in Oakmont, Pennsylvania!
Natalia Sylvester was thrilled to learn that the Las Comadres National Latino Book Club has chosen CHASING THE SUN as their July Book of the Month!
Heather Webb dropped a serious wad on research books this week for book three. Shhh! Don’t tell her husband.
Photo courtesy of Clip Art Best
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - August 17, 2014