Congrats to Ellie, who won a copy of Lynn Cullen’s MRS. POE!
From the 2014 Debs…
At the very last minute, Natalia Sylvester decided to do NaNoWriMo after all. She has no notes, no outline…just an idea that she’s really, really excited about. And did she mention that she’s never done NaNo before? She’ll be checking in throughout the month on Twitter using hashtags #NaNoWriMo and #WordMarathon–hope you’ll join!
Heather Webb was invited to be a guest at the Jungle Red Writers blog in January. After much squeeing, she opened her inbox again to find the very popular book blogging site, She Reads, has requested copies of BECOMING JOSEPHINE for possible coverage on their site. Only two months until launch! *pants*
Susan Gloss got a lot of writing done this week, due to the pre-NaNoWriMo energy on the interwebs and plenty of candy stolen from her kid’s trick-or-treat loot.
Lori Rader-Day‘s publisher, Seventh Street Books, has paired her up with Lynne Raimondo, another Chicago mystery author published by SSB, to do some local events!
Lisa Alber is amping to finish her revision of GREY MAN (second in the series) during the NaNoWriMo season. Also, she was invited to read at Portland’s first Noir at the Bar, a gathering of writers, readers, and crime fiction enthusiasts that occurs in various cities throughout the country.
From Former Debs…
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - August 17, 2014