Don’t forget! Applications are now open for the Debutante Ball’s Class of 2014.
From the 2013 Debs…
Deb Kerry is in the middle of changing day jobs. This doesn’t mean there is no writing happening though – she’s completed the rough drafts of three novellas and has moved into revisions.
Deb Susan is SO excited about this week’s launch of CLAWS OF THE CAT!! You can read an excerpt and enter to WIN a copy by leaving a comment at The Criminal Element blog.
Past Deb News
Deb Eileen Cook is giving away a book at the end of the month to one of her lucky newsletter subscribers. Details here!
Deb Dish – What’s your favorite thing about THE GOOD LUCK GIRLS OF SHIPWRECK LANE?
Deb Kerry: The characters. I really loved both the Janines, and I adored Aunt Midge. They all learned and grew as the book went along, and the interactions between them were, by turns, fun, witty, and heart breaking.
Deb Susan: Definitely the settings – Deb Kelly does an amazing job with lush, rich descriptions that put you right in the scene, and her “food scenes” left me drooling!!
Your Turn!! Tell us what you love about Deb Kelly’s novel, or why you’re looking forward to reading it!
Latest posts by Susan Spann (see all)
- So Long, And Thanks for All the Fish. - Thursday, August 29, 2013
- Class of 2013’s Farewell Newsflash: August 25, 2013 - Sunday, August 25, 2013
- Deb Susan’s Fish … are Friends - Thursday, August 22, 2013
- Deb Linda’s QUICK FIX - Saturday, August 17, 2013
- Deb Susan’s Journey is Full of Stars - Thursday, August 15, 2013