The Opposite of Me by Deb Sarah gets 3.5 out of 4 stars from People magazine! From the review: “Pekkanen’s wry voice and engaging characters – the sisters’ bumbling parents are especially lovable – keep things fresh.”
Deb Sarah is also thrilled to have received reviews from the LA Examiner, five out of five stars from the on-line magazine Sheknows and The New York Journal of Books, which wrote,”Pekkanen has hit the nail on the head… an absolute must-read that will make every woman think and every sister make a phone call.” The Opposite of Me is also featured on popular blogs including sheistoofondofbooks, heylady, devourerofbooks, skrishnasbooks, bookingmama, bookwormz2010, chiclklitplus, newbogie, FreeBookFridays and writeitsideways.
Graduate Deb Meredith is pleased to announce that her next book, Dead in the Water, will be translated into Dutch.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - Sunday, January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - Sunday, August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - Sunday, June 30, 2013