Deb Sarah’s The Opposite of Me has gone into a second printing! The book is now on sale at Costco, Sam’s Club, and BJ’s Warehouse. The Opposite of Me has also been reviewed on Stiletto Storytime and chicklitisnotdead.com as well as barnesandnoble.com. Deb Sarah will be reading at the Enoch Pratt Free Library in Baltimore on Tuesday, March 23 at 6:30 p.m.
Deb Joelle received her first trade review and it was a great one! Kirkus says of Restoring Harmony, The author’s vision of a future America following the failure of the oil-based economy makes realistic sense and keeps interest high. Highly readable; very well done indeed. Read the whole review here.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - June 30, 2013