It’s hard to look back and say what I’d do differently for my next book when I feel like I’m still in the process of launching the first. VINTAGE comes out in trade paperback on Sept. 2 (look for it in your local Target store and wherever else books are sold!) I’m in the middle of talking with my agent and publisher about the plan for the paperback release. And I’m one of those people that believes it’s hard to process something when you’re still in the middle of it.
So I say, don’t look back. Not yet. I’m not ready. Let me look back a year from now or, better off, two years from now. But today, I’m still enjoying the ride and doing the work of getting my debut novel out into the world.
Latest posts by Susan Gloss (see all)
- Where Are They Now? Deb Susan Gloss Talks Foreign Editions & a Fashion Shoot - May 6, 2015
- Until Later: Cocktails and Cheez-Its - August 27, 2014
- When a Project Needs Some Air - August 20, 2014
- No Looking Back - August 13, 2014
- “After the Final No…” Some thoughts on rejection - August 6, 2014