This week we’re talking about our books becoming movies. As the non-fic author at Deb Ball, I have a slightly different take on the possibility. On one hand, sure, I’d love for my agent to sell the movie rights. On the other hand, NO! Do I really want to see my own life on the small screen? (My rights would likely sell to TV, not Hollywood.) Part of me says, “Yes, the message of hope and help is important.” Another part says, “Good Lord, could I stand it?” And then we get to the big question.
Who plays Kim? Mark? Mia (16), Gianna (14) or Bella (10)? Hmmmm…… Here we are, tell me who you think should play us. Bonus points if you can name the actor I chose for Mark, or his most famous role. Mark used to hear all the time, “You look like ‘X”.” I think the Linda Blair casting is perfect, for many reasons. And the kids? That was tough! But here are my choices.
Latest posts by Kim Stagliano (see all)
- Deb Kim Says “So Long, Farewell!” - August 24, 2011
- Deb Kim and Character Flaws - August 17, 2011
- Deb Kim’s Pictorial Book Tour - August 10, 2011
- Bon Voyeurage! Set Sail with Tawna Fenske’s Making Waves! - August 3, 2011
- Stop! You Must Hop On…. Populazzi by Elise Allen! - July 27, 2011