Good description is beautiful, even when describing something that is not beautiful.
The first two paintings here are by my friend Tom Paquette. He gorgeously paints gorgeous clouds, and leaves, and tree limbs.
The next two are by my friend Valeri Larko. She gorgeously paints industrial buildings and equipment, and trash heaps.
Artists of all kinds, including writers, can make something beautiful, no matter what the topic.
Latest posts by Emily Winslow (see all)
- So long, farewell…by Emily Winslow - August 23, 2010
- If you like my book… by Emily Winslow - August 16, 2010
- Invitations are tricky! by Emily Winslow - August 9, 2010
- Last Deb book of the year: Alicia’s Simply from Scratch - August 2, 2010
- Junk Week, by Emily Winslow - July 26, 2010