First, you’ll need two packages of the best napkins on the planet.
Then, you’ll want to find a wonderful friend and host.
Slowly add her homemade tea cup candles to the table-scape.
Then, add one BFF who flew in from 800 miles away.
Mix in one critique partner you met online, but now count on in real life.
Stir in a huge stack of books to sign. Approximately thirty, or to taste.
Sprinkle with great friends and one amazing daughter.
Top with wine and food (and rugelach favors tied with a bow) and enjoy!
Latest posts by AmyN (see all)
- So Long And Farewell From Deb Amy - Friday, August 30, 2013
- Deb Amy Likes The Rest Stops Along The Way - Friday, August 16, 2013
- Deb Amy Flips For Friday! Ten Things You Might Not Know About The Glass Wives! - Friday, August 9, 2013
- Deb Amy Goes All Cliché About Endings - Friday, August 2, 2013
- Deb Amy Bends When The Wind Blows. Or At Least She Tries. - Friday, July 26, 2013