…No, wait. That’s not how that goes.
Anyway, I brushed elbows with a few of the canine elite and saw lots of great dogs and got sooooo many sweet puppy kisses (shameless plug: watch the show when it airs Super Bowl weekend!).
In my line of work, I’ve had a lot of… er… interesting encounters with celebrities. Some of the highlights include Gene Simmons, who pulled out his “KISS” branded Mastercard to show me who he was (sue me, he has a bouffant now!), Joey and Mary Jo Buttafuoco (at the SAME time), Heidi Fleiss… unfortunately, the moral of most of my stories ends up being that celebrities are the same as regular people, except with an extra dose of crazy.
Speaking of an extra dose of crazy, that’s a great description of how my week and life are going right now, so I’m going to cheat and let YOU, loyal readers, help me out today.
I want to know… Have you had a brush with fame? Tell us about it in the comments!
Latest posts by Katie Alender (see all)
- The Debutante Ball Welcomes Katie Alender (giveaway!) - June 18, 2011
- One last time across the floor, by Deb Katie - August 25, 2009
- The creative process… and I do mean “process,” by Deb Katie - August 18, 2009
- Pretty much anything but Lord of the Flies, by Deb Katie - August 11, 2009
- I’m not a vampire, but I still feel pretty darn sparkly, by Deb Katie - August 4, 2009