This week I said so long to my son as he headed off for his senior year of college and farewell to my daughter as she began her journey as a freshman.
And now this?
Saying good bye to The Debutante Ball comes with mixed emotions of moving forward to new things while losing the familiar.
Isn’t that always the way?
So where do I turn to in times of need, strife, sorrow, jubilation and change?
Just click here and find out.
See you in cyberspace, friends. I will miss you all.
Latest posts by AmyN (see all)
- So Long And Farewell From Deb Amy - August 30, 2013
- Deb Amy Likes The Rest Stops Along The Way - August 16, 2013
- Deb Amy Flips For Friday! Ten Things You Might Not Know About The Glass Wives! - August 9, 2013
- Deb Amy Goes All Cliché About Endings - August 2, 2013
- Deb Amy Bends When The Wind Blows. Or At Least She Tries. - July 26, 2013