I am in New York city, and it is a balmy 55 degrees.
Now, I come from Florida, so I’m used to 85 degree weather at this time of year, but it feels like spring has started to seep into my brain. Why?
My faithful assistant Ashley and I have hatched a scheme:
We’re planning on kidnapping Deb Eileen at 5 am tomorrow morning, dressing her up in a strapless dress, pearls and a tiara, and dragging her down to plaza on Rockefeller Center to procure a spot on the Today Show, kamikaze-style. (As traditional publicity methods have thus far proved unfruitful.)
Screw the publicists. It’s time to take matters into our own hands.
Look for us Thursday morning, jumping up and down in our opera gloves and formalwear waving a big sign, trying to snag the eye of a kindly cameraman, or better still, Al Roker.
Call me crazy if you will, I can hardly be held responsible for my actions. After all, it’s springtime in New York.
Deb Lisa and Deb Eileen will be doing a signing of FIFTEEN MINUTES OF SHAME and UNPREDICTABLE on Thursday night in New York City.
Thursday, April 10 – 7 pm
461 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Stop on by, it may be your only chance in this lifetime to see two grown women in tiaras. Unless you’re planning on attending RWA.
Latest posts by Lisa Daily (see all)
- Ugh. Cancer. By Deb Lisa Daily - Wednesday, October 1, 2008
- Debutantes Love to Do The Funky Chicken by Deb Lisa Daily - Wednesday, August 27, 2008
- Please Welcome Our Guest Debutante, the Fabulous Jane Green - Wednesday, August 13, 2008
- Schooled by Guest Blogger Anisha Lakhani - Saturday, August 9, 2008
- You MUST read Falling Under by Danielle Younge-Ullman - Wednesday, August 6, 2008