Hmmm … my bad habits? I’ve got plenty of them. C’mon, who doesn’t. Procrastinating is definitely high on my list. As in, I procrastinated on this week’s blog post and now that I’m on vacation with no internet connection, it’s rather difficult to come up with something pithy and/or deep to write seeing as how I’m on the spot, the kids are hungry, I’ve borrowed my daughter’s computer and pilfered the neighbor’s wi-fi.
But fear not, faithful readers Here is your chance to confess your sins, come clean and purge your souls. Tell us – what are your bad habits? Being an ordained minister, I believe I can absolve you all. (Well, in most states, anyway!)
Latest posts by Eve (see all)
- It Ain’t Over ‘Til the Jellyfish Stings by Deb Eve - August 28, 2009
- Step in to Rev. Eve’s Confessional, by Deb Eve - August 21, 2009
- What were we talking about? By Deb Eve - August 14, 2009
- Yes, I SHOULD be on Oprah, by Deb Eve - August 7, 2009
- Once An Outie, Now An Innie, By Deb Eve - July 31, 2009