I love writing posts, but there are times when a picture says a thousand words …
Really, the hair gods spared no one … and yes, I did notice that my seventh grade hair barely fits into the frame of the picture … thank you for noticing!
Of course I have conveniently excluded about, oh 26 years of bad haircuts as well, but there’s a limit to the amount of self-imposed humiliation one is expected to endure … and remember: these are my class photos, where you get gussied up so you look your best. I’ll leave it to your imagination about how I looked on the other 364 days in the year…
And, if you want to find out what’s up with that final photo, you’ll have to click here.
Latest posts by Mia (see all)
- Deb Mia is Still Dancing … and a Giveaway! - April 5, 2011
- The Good Life by Deb Mia - August 21, 2008
- Here’s a Little Something to Warm You Up by Deb Mia - December 22, 2007
- Mama Mia – Here We Go Again by Founder Mia - November 17, 2007
- PMS is a Good Thing by Founder Mia - September 8, 2007