Hello lovely friends, readers and fellow debs,
I am in New York, having just turned around from my trip to San Francisco. I’m tired already but having a blast! And I hugely appreciate all the wonderful words from you all about Falling Under.
I’m short on time and writing genius, so I hope you’ll forgive me for posting some pictures! (Figured out how to work the alternate uploader doo-hicky–with much laughter from/with The Oppressor.)
Have I mentioned that I adore my fellow debs?
And all of you?
I do. Thanks for being with me on my launch week.
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008