I know today is (in the States at least) traditionally Shopping Holiday Insanity Time. (Hmm. Now, there’s an acronym just waiting to be adopted…) But I’m afraid I won’t be participating in the madness.
Not that I don’t love tradition — just not nearly as much as I hate shopping. Even on the non-insane days. So here’s where I won’t be:
So, to all you crazies out there courageously acquitting yourselves on the retail battlefield today, I salute your bravery. May your elbows be sharp and your haul be bountiful.
As for me, I’ll be sitting here sipping tea in my pajamas, making my online shopping list for Cyber Monday. Which, coincidentally, will also find me in my PJs, sipping tea, while “shopping.” No sharp elbows necessary.
What’s your stance on Black Friday shopping? Dive right in and win those bargains? Or throw a blanket over your head and hide until it’s over?
Latest posts by LindaG (see all)
- Time to Move Deb Linda’s Bloomin’ Arse Out - Friday, August 31, 2012
- Deb Linda Says Hooray for Lunch Week! (Wait…there’s food, right?) - Friday, August 24, 2012
- Deb Linda says, “What, me worry?” - Friday, August 17, 2012
- When Deb Linda Lost her Voice (No, that’s not a metaphor.) - Friday, August 10, 2012
- Some of Deb Linda’s Best Friends Have Been Furry - Friday, August 3, 2012