The things we do for our craft — Deb Kristy is en route to her home base in Florida after traveling on behalf of her debut novel, CATCHING GENIUS. As I write this, she is stranded in Kentucky, or maybe Detroit, dreaming about posting on our grog today (who doesn’t dream about posting our on our grog?!).
When I’m caught off-guard with my kids, I’ll throw in a video to tide them over. I’ve got two for you, and Deb Eileen found one as well. They’re all here for your viewing pleasure:
- Dash – The Movie (3 minutes) – on living
- Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad (10 minutes) – on writing and selling
- Dove – Evolution (2 minutes) – on beauty and reality
Like most videos, there are commercials in there as well – for products, for companies, for ways of thinking. Let’s hear your thoughts on the videos, and if they inspired you, irritated you, or bored you …. bring on the popcorn!
Latest posts by Mia (see all)
- Deb Mia is Still Dancing … and a Giveaway! - April 5, 2011
- The Good Life by Deb Mia - August 21, 2008
- Here’s a Little Something to Warm You Up by Deb Mia - December 22, 2007
- Mama Mia – Here We Go Again by Founder Mia - November 17, 2007
- PMS is a Good Thing by Founder Mia - September 8, 2007