Seriously? “In the Kitchen?” That’s our theme this week?
Let me look again…
Yep, it’s for real. “In the Kitchen.”
Do the Debs not realize that if it weren’t for the fact that I have a kid, I’d never be In the Kitchen?
I mean, I do have my lunchbox collection there, including a sweet metal Knight Rider one, so I might stop in to gawk now and again, but that’s really it.
When I was single, forget it. I lived three years in my first apartment in L.A. and never turned on the oven once. Not once.
I have, however, written a cooking show. For the Muppets. The Muppets. The Muppets. It is quite possibly the coolest thing I have ever done, and I got to hang with some fascinating characters.
It’s astounding I wasn’t kicked off the set on a daily basis for squealing like a dolphin.
The show we did was called The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora, and while I can’t cook, Cat’s pretty darn good at it, so I’ll throw this post to her, Kermit, Piggie, Fozzie, and the rest of the Muppet gang. You can find the show here. Hope you like it!
Latest posts by Elise Allen (see all)
- Deb Elise Sings Pomp and Circumstance - Monday, August 22, 2011
- Deb Elise Worships J.K. Rowling’s Characters - Monday, August 15, 2011
- Deb Elise Loves It, But Doesn’t Do It Enough - Monday, August 8, 2011
- Deb Elise Would TOTALLY Stow Away With Deb Tawna’s Making Waves Crew! - Monday, August 1, 2011
- Deb Elise on Populazzi, and her Least Favorite Aerosmith Song - Monday, July 25, 2011