I dream, therefore I am.
To dream is human.
Dreams keep us alive, give us hope, move us forward, connect us to the past. I’ve asked other autism Moms if they have ever dreamed of their child without autism. I haven’t. I wonder why? Perhaps because my heart would break and I would not wake up. Have you ever had a dream so real you did not want to wake up?
Latest posts by Kim Stagliano (see all)
- Deb Kim Says “So Long, Farewell!” - August 24, 2011
- Deb Kim and Character Flaws - August 17, 2011
- Deb Kim’s Pictorial Book Tour - August 10, 2011
- Bon Voyeurage! Set Sail with Tawna Fenske’s Making Waves! - August 3, 2011
- Stop! You Must Hop On…. Populazzi by Elise Allen! - July 27, 2011