This week at The Debutante Ball, we’ve been talking about our next projects. Since I can’t officially say much yet, I want YOU to guess what my next topic is. Here are a few hints:
1. It takes place in France
2. It’s not the same time period as Becoming Josephine
5. The narrative has a way of going from light to dark and back to light again
Can you guess what I’m writing about?
Yeah, me neither, though I’m hoping to spill the beans soon.
In the meantime, I’d love to know what you would like an author to write a book about (for your reading pleasure)?
*And a special thanks to Susan Spann. Just because she is Susan.
Latest posts by Heather Webb (see all)
- Agent Interview with Michelle Brower: On Pitch Sessions, Her Dream Project, & Industry Gossip - Wednesday, January 20, 2016
- Where Are They Now? An Update from Deb Alum Heather Webb - Thursday, May 7, 2015
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye… - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Book Two Updates: The Countdown to Rodin’s Lover Begins - Thursday, August 21, 2014
- Looking Back is a Historical Author’s Favorite Past Time, Unless We’re Talking Launches - Thursday, August 14, 2014