This week, we’re talking about our works-in-progress. My next book will be published by William Morrow/Harper Collins, the same publisher who will be publishing Vintage. The new book will be coming out in 2015, approximately a year after Vintage does. I will keep referring to it as “the new book” (TNB) because we are still brainstorming titles. THAT’s maybe a little-known fact about publishing: that titles for books can change several times over the course of a project, sometimes not being finalized until the very last minute.
Anyway, I am smack-dab in the middle of polishing the draft of TNB at the moment, and it’s due to my editor in just a few weeks. So instead of spending my energy telling you about it, when I should be putting that energy into finishing it, I’m going to give you a sneak peek in pictures. All All I’ll say for now is that the story takes place in Spain, and it has to do with winemaking, a family feud, a political scandal, and three women thrown together under unlikely circumstances.
Latest posts by Susan Gloss (see all)
- Where Are They Now? Deb Susan Gloss Talks Foreign Editions & a Fashion Shoot - Wednesday, May 6, 2015
- Until Later: Cocktails and Cheez-Its - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- When a Project Needs Some Air - Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- No Looking Back - Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- “After the Final No…” Some thoughts on rejection - Wednesday, August 6, 2014