Debs in Review Heaven! Debutante Jennifer McMahon’s Promise Not To Tell got a fabulous review in Publisher’s Weekly, the go-to industry resource. Check it out! Congratulations, Jennifer!
Double Debs! A second Deb has made it into Writer’s Digest! Debutante Tish Cohen, author of Town House, is featured in the First Impression column in their April edition, due on newsstands any day, and she happens to be sharing space there with friend of the site Patry Francis, author of Liar’s Diary! I think we all know what that first impression was!
New Links! The Debutante Ball is pleased to present Michelle Zink: A blog on the eternal and irrepressible freshness of a writer, mother of four, food snob, and scarily (is that a word?) music-obssessed Southern California transplant living in New York.
And please also welcome Shanna Thompson: Write From the Beginning, One word at a time. US Life and writing through the eyes of a freelance columnist, reporter and aspiring novelist.
Latest posts by Kristy (see all)
- In Which Founder Kristy Gets All Mushy - Saturday, January 17, 2009
- Beyond The Ball - Saturday, August 23, 2008
- And So We Come To The End by Founder Kristy - Saturday, December 29, 2007
- Wish on a Shooting Star by Founder Kristy - Saturday, November 24, 2007
- My Big Chill Epiphany by Founder Kristy - Saturday, October 20, 2007