Deb Gail will be speaking on a panel at the Backspace Writers Conference this summer! And the inimitable Ron Hogan was kind enough to post a picture of Gail and two of her kids and the puppies on GalleyCat (scroll down to Thursday).
The Debs Favorite Books of 2007:
Deb Lisa’sfavorite book was Finding Grace When You Can’t Even Find Clean Underwear by Lisa Earle McLeod
Deb Danielle also has a tough time chosing, but loved Es Cuba by Lea Aschkenas, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling and A Sweetness in the Belly by Camilla Gibb. And she’s sorry for the long list!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008