Deb Alicia’s debut, SIMPLY FROM SCRATCH, forthcoming from Dutton in August, received the following endorsement from Marisa de los Santos, bestselling author of Love Walked In and Belong to Me: “This story of a young widow edging warily back into the world is full of vivid characters and grace. Imbued with hope but blessedly lacking in sentimentality, it is a fresh, stirring take on the devastation of grief and the holiness of friendship.”
Get ready folks….”Torture” heads to TV this weekend! Deb Maria’s book will make its television debut on Cablevision Channel 21 in New York with Maria asked to be a guest host on the annual Telecare Telethon. Its the telethon’s 19th year, but Maria’s first behind the cameras. An autographed copy of “101 Ways to Torture Your Husband” is being offered as part of an auction package from Maria’s Long Island radio station KJOY 98.3!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - Sunday, January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - Sunday, August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - Sunday, June 30, 2013