Today is a big day. If you live near New York, you may hear Deb Maria — Maria Garcia Kalb, to be exact — whoop with excitement. (Actually, if you live near New York, you probably hear her on the radio!) Today is the day her book, 101 Ways to Torture Your Husband, is officially published!
101 Ways To Torture Your Husband is a humor book full of Maria’s “tips” for coping with marital stress. (Her legal disclaimer at the front assures us it is “for entertainment purposes only.”) It’s endorsed by a Manhattan therapist and a “Real Housewife of New York City” (really!). Some of it is from Maria’s own experience from her marriage of twelve years and counting, and much of the rest (I hope!) is from her wicked imagination…it is, isn’t it?
How can you celebrate her accomplishment?
PS–Maria, this image from the previous version of your website makes me smile. Hope you don’t mind that I snagged it from a previous post of yours!
Latest posts by Emily Winslow (see all)
- So long, farewell…by Emily Winslow - Monday, August 23, 2010
- If you like my book… by Emily Winslow - Monday, August 16, 2010
- Invitations are tricky! by Emily Winslow - Monday, August 9, 2010
- Last Deb book of the year: Alicia’s Simply from Scratch - Monday, August 2, 2010
- Junk Week, by Emily Winslow - Monday, July 26, 2010