Guest Author Series:
Check out our Q&A with bestselling author, Jodi Picoult this Tuesday, March 4th. Jodi’s latest book, Change of Heart, appears in stores on Tuesday and we’re thrilled she made us part of her tour, virtually speaking.
Deb Friends News
We were excited to see that long-time Deb Friend Kristina Riggle sold her novel REAL LIFE & LIARS, about a fading flower child who has her own idea about how to treat her breast cancer which doesn’t include surgery, much to the dismay of her three grown children whose personal crises just might shake her resolve, in a very nice two-book deal.
And Deb Friend Lauren Baratz-Logsted sold yet another book, CRAZY BEAUTIFUL, a contemporary retelling of Beauty & the Beast about two teens starting fresh at a new school: a beautiful girl and a boy with hooks for hands.
On the Deb Bookshelf:
Deb Danielle is about to read The Mistress’s Daughter by A.M. Homes
Deb Eileen is re-reading a favorite Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster.
Deb Jenny just finished Boobs: A Guide to Your Girls by the hilarious and informative Elisabeth Squires.
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008