Deb Danielle’s Falling Under received a great endorsement this week: “What happens when our heroine wants mindless sex and the new guy wants – gulp – to get to know her? Mara’s journey is a wild ride, back toward the harrowing story of her first love and forward toward the possibility of new love. Danielle Younge-Ullman writes about human connections with thrilling energy, honesty, and fury. And her sex scenes are as raw and gutsy as any I’ve ever read.” Ellen Sussman, Bad Girls: 26 Writers Misbehave (WW Norton) and On A Night Like This (Warner Books)
Guest Author Series:
This week we are thrilled to have Karen Karbo, journalist and author of numerous fiction and non-fiction books. Karen’s latest, Minerva Clark Gives Up The Ghost, has just been released and also hot on the shelves in 2007 is Karen’s How to Hepburn: Lessons in Living from Kate the Great.
Deb Founder and Deb Friends:
We are thrilled for Lynne Griffin, whose debut novel Life Without Summer has sold in a pre-empt to St. Martin’s Press.
Tasha Alexander (from one of our favourite grogs http://www.good-girls-kill.com/) has had a big week with a two-book deal from Minotaur for her historical novel Tears of Pearl, and the release of of her novel, Elizabeth, The Golden Age. We hope you’re enjoying every second, Tasha!
Greg Logsted sold his YA, Alibi Junior High to Simon MIX. Congrats Greg!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - August 14, 2008