In keeping with our “week of surprises,” we thought we’d ask YOU – our readers – to take The Deb Interview and let us get to know you a little better!
You can answer in the comments or on your blog – and if you blog your answers be sure to leave the link in the comments so we can find you! The Debutante Ball is all about community. It takes at least two to tango and many more to make a party, and we’re grateful for all the readers and commenters who stop by to share part of the day with us. So we hope you’ll introduce yourselves today!
On with your interview:
1. Tell us about one book that made an impact on you.
2. Who is your favorite (fictional or non-fictional) character?
3. Talk about one thing that’s making you happy right now.
4. Have you ever been surprised by wildlife in unexpected places? (Yes, that’s an urban chicken in the photo…)
5. Share one quirk you have that most people don’t know about.
6. Share something that’s always guaranteed to make you laugh.
7. What are the hardest and easiest things about your job?
8. What three things would you want with you if stranded on a desert island?
9. What’s your next big thing? (new book, new project, etc.)
10. What’s the strangest job you’ve ever had?
It’s your turn! Hop into the comments and play along!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - June 30, 2013