It’s Labor Day and by the miracle of computer technology, you’re here and I’m not. And because you’ve been kind enough to take the time to read about me, I’d like to turn today’s blog over to you.
Since it’s September and the topic this week is Teachers, I’m asking you the perennial first week back at school question, What Did You Do Over Summer Vacation?
So while I sip cool drinks in the sun and dip my toes into the cold Lake Superior waters, get busy and write!
Can’t wait to read about all of you…
Latest posts by Gail (see all)
- Launching and Leaving Simultaneously by Deb Gail - Monday, September 29, 2008
- More Cancer Is a Bitch… Chapter 2 by Deb Gail - Monday, September 22, 2008
- excerpt from Cancer Is a Bitch (Or, I’d Rather Be having a Midlife Crisis) by Deb Gail - Monday, September 8, 2008
- My Maudlin Post to The Debs by Deb Gail - Monday, August 25, 2008
- Writing Ritual in the Writing Hut by Deb Gail - Monday, August 11, 2008