I don’t really have any bad habits so I thought I’d tell you my husband’s ten worst habits. I’m sure he won’t mind.
- He’s really, really crabby if you wake him up. Especially in the morning, but he’s basically IMPOSSIBLE to live with after one of his marathon naps. Give him a wide berth, ‘cause he’s pretty much grumpy for the rest of the day.
- He’s always cutting or nicking himself, or getting accidentally scratched by the cat and then he feels the need to show me his “booboo” to try and elicit sympathy. I mean, come on, grow some, already.
- He leaves his pajamas out in the hallway when he takes a shower and never picks them up.
- Oh, and speaking of laundry, yeah…never folds it. Leaves it in the dryer.
- When he’s supposed to make dinner, he starts it at like…I don’t know…9pm! And only then if my stomach’s growling really loudly.
- He says he’s going to ride his bike, but never does, but still doesn’t want me to ride it, just in case.
- He talks about getting a haircut for about a month before he finally goes and gets one.
- His office is a MESS.
- He almost never shaves his legs in the winter.
10. His all time worst habit is that he totally projects his own bad habits onto someone else. Oh, wait…that’s me. I’m the one who does that. I…ummm…yeah, it’s true, none of the above habits are my husband’s (except maybe #5 – but he actually waits until 10pm). You got me. These are MY bad habits.
11. Bonus bad habit – the need to appear perfect online.
WARNING: DO NOT WAKE THIS PERSON UP.
9 Replies to “Bad Habits? Who me? By Deb Joelle”
4, 8 and 9 are totally ME.
I’m guilty of #4 too. What is it about putting clothes away that is so repelling?!
I too lack the will to put laundry away. Don’t mind washing it, just can’t seem to fold it and get it out of the dryer. Go figure
Oh man, this made me laugh so hard.
I’m sure you actually ARE perfect, Jolle,in Victor’s eyes. 😉
And I’m not perfect, having misplaced an “e” above in Joelle!
Joelle, I’m whispering really softly as I tiptoe away… AGH! Joelle just bit me because I woke her up!
I’m glad Victor doesn’t feel the need to shave his legs in winter… 😉
Perfect! I love the pic! Your posts always make me giggle! =)
Comments are closed.