Congratulations to Jennifer, winner of our #DebBallGiveaway of THE DISTANCE HOME by Orly Konig.
We were thrilled to have former Deb Aya De Leon as our guest yesterday. If you haven’t already, pick up a copy of THE BOSS or enter to win a copy by sharing our post on Facebook and/or retweeting the following tweet:
— The Debutante Ball (@DebutanteBall) June 3, 2017
News from the 2017 Debs
Jenni L. Walsh chuckled at Lynn’s update below (and wholly agrees), from deep within her writing/revision cave. She’s in the final weeks of writing the sequel to BECOMING BONNIE, which is titled BEING BONNIE, and Jenni can’t wait to share it with you all!
Tiffany Jackson is SOOOO excited about the Bustle Book Club chat at The Strand on Tuesday, June 6th. Please come! http://www.strandbooks.com/event/bustle-tiffany-jackson
Crystal King has been working hard on finishing the first draft of book 2. Only a few chapters to go!
Amy Poeppel had a great time at the Atria party at the Book Expo in New York on Thursday. Here she is with pal and fellow Atria author Georgia Clark and their editor Emily Bestler (of Emily Bestler Books).
Lynn K. Hall is reading, writing, and running. What else is there? (certainly not arithmetic)
Latest posts by Amy Poeppel (see all)
- A Tribute to the 2017 Debs: My Highlight Reel - Tuesday, August 29, 2017
- Final News Flash for the 2017 Debs - Sunday, August 27, 2017
- Didn’t See That Coming: My Debut Year’s “OMG” Moments - Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- News Flash: Reading, Writing, and The Writer’s Digest Conference - Sunday, August 20, 2017
- Amy’s Reading (and Bad Mood) Update - Tuesday, August 15, 2017