Congratulations to Rebecca Wasniak, winner of our #DebBallGiveaway of FORKS, KNIVES AND SPOONS by Leah DeCesare.
It was wonderful having sister Debutante Jenni L. Walsh as our guest yesterday. If you haven’t already, pick up a copy of BECOMING BONNIE or enter to win a copy by sharing our post on Facebook and/or retweeting the following tweet:
— The Debutante Ball (@DebutanteBall) May 13, 2017
News from the 2017 Debs
With the launch of BECOMING BONNIE this week, the Deb books are all here! Wooohooo! What a pleasure to see them all together!
Crystal King has been in a whirlwind of book readings, classes about ancient Roman food and trying to clean up her the first half draft of book 2 to send along to her agent.
Amy Poeppel “finished” a revision of her forthcoming novel LIMELIGHT … and is well aware that she will have a ton more editing to come. But getting to this next step feels very good! She also went to Boston for her oldest son’s graduation from Berklee College of Music!
Lynn K. Hall is writing. She thinks that might be the most wonderful news possible.
Jenni L. Walsh spent yesterday with friends and family and locals celebrating the release of BECOMING BONNIE! It was a great afternoon and she thanks the Newtown Bookshop for hosting her and Bonn! If anyone around Philly is looking for a signed hardcover, I signed a bunch at the bookshop!
Tiffany Jackson is struggling to return to the 5am writers club.
Latest posts by Amy Poeppel (see all)
- A Tribute to the 2017 Debs: My Highlight Reel - Tuesday, August 29, 2017
- Final News Flash for the 2017 Debs - Sunday, August 27, 2017
- Didn’t See That Coming: My Debut Year’s “OMG” Moments - Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- News Flash: Reading, Writing, and The Writer’s Digest Conference - Sunday, August 20, 2017
- Amy’s Reading (and Bad Mood) Update - Tuesday, August 15, 2017