September 19, 2020 A winner has been chosen for Ehsaneh Sadr’s wonderful new book A Door Between Us. If you missed her interview, be sure to follow this link to catch up!
If you missed out on the giveaway, but still want to know more about MUSICAL CHAIRS, what Ausma Zehanat Kahn, author of Among ruins calls “A deeply compelling story about the struggle for democracy in Iran. The broken dreams of a generation poised for change are brought vividly to life in this powerful and haunting tale.” please be sure to follow Amy here.
And now onto this week’s Giveaway!!
The Debutante Ball is very excited to beginning away a copy of Anita Kushwaha’s powerful debut novel, SECRET LIVES OF MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS. To grab your copy of this marvelous book, Retweet or Share the post below to Twitter or Facebook. Or simply comment on the original article here. This giveaway ends on Tuesday and you don’t want to miss out!
Don't miss out on today's guest post by Anita Kushwaha. Retweet or share for your chance to win a copy of her breathtaking novel THE SECRET LIVES OF MOTHER'S AND DAUGHTERS. https://t.co/mlgVmCJoFU
— The Debutante Ball (@DebutanteBall) September 16, 2020
Latest posts by Greta Kelly (see all)
- Celebrating Indie Bookstore Day at Blue House Books - Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- Author Branding: One Author’s Journey of Failing at Instagram - Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- Stepping Past the First Gate with The Old Kingdom Series - Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- Back to School: My Favorite Writing Resources - Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- - Tuesday, January 26, 2021