What a great week at the Ball! I think you’ll agree that we managed to pick fabulous new Debs and we couldn’t be more excited that their first week was such a rousing success.
Now, on to the title question:
It’s so hot that we’ve all decided to stop dancing for a day to go sit in a pool with a cold one and moan about the heat. We suggest you do the same.
If a pool is unavailable, turn down the air conditioning and take this opportunity to visit some of the bloggers and groggers on our sidebar. There are some fabulous writers over there, and they need your attention.
If air conditioning is unavailable, pack yourself in ice and dial 9-1. When the ice melts and you start to feel fuzzy, push the other 1, and poof, handsome EMTs will appear at your door and will escort you to the air conditioned hospital of your choice. Stay there as long as you can.
Latest posts by Kristy (see all)
- In Which Founder Kristy Gets All Mushy - Saturday, January 17, 2009
- Beyond The Ball - Saturday, August 23, 2008
- And So We Come To The End by Founder Kristy - Saturday, December 29, 2007
- Wish on a Shooting Star by Founder Kristy - Saturday, November 24, 2007
- My Big Chill Epiphany by Founder Kristy - Saturday, October 20, 2007