Congrats to Annie, who won a signed copy of CHASING THE SUN from our very own Natalia Sylvester!
From the 2014 Debs…
Lori Rader-Day’s book THE BLACK HOUR got onto a lovely list of librarian-loved books coming out in July at LibraryReads.org. “This first novel about two broken people is a psychological thriller like the best of Alfred Hitchcock.”-Mattie Gustafson, Newport Public Library, Newport, RI. Thank you, Mattie, and to all the librarians who voted for TBH!
Natalia Sylvester got a great review from Publisher’s Weekly! About CHASING THE SUN, they said: “…Sylvester causes readers to consider how trauma has the power to strengthen individuals, mend the past, and uncover our deepest secrets and most arduous truths.”
Lisa Alber returned from a writers retreat on the Oregon coast refreshed and ready with a game plan for her revision efforts–County Clare mystery #2 shall prevail! Whew!
Susan Gloss had her first radio interview this week. She appeared on Wisconsin Public Radio’s “Central Time” show to talk about VINTAGE and about being a writer in Wisconsin.
Heather Webb dug deep into book three this week and is falling in love all over again.
From Past Debs… 2012 Deb Rachel Bertsche’s new book, JENNIFER, GWYNETH & ME: The Pursuit of Happiness, One Celebrity at a Time, is out from Ballantine Books July 1! People magazine called it a “charming, funny chronicle.”
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - Monday, August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - Monday, August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - Sunday, August 17, 2014