My Mom is amazing. Five years ago, when I was waiting through a hot New Hampshire summer to give birth to our second child, she came two weeks before my due date, just in case. Then I ended up being two weeks late. She passed the time that month playing with our four-year-old, doing the laundry, and cooking my favorite meals. Normal “good mom” stuff, right? She also: polished the silver, trimmed the hedges, mowed the lawn and retreated the decks. She is unstoppable. Next month, she’s going to travel around the US with us, helping us with the kids while I visit bookstores and book clubs.
Here she is:
Latest posts by Emily Winslow (see all)
- So long, farewell…by Emily Winslow - Monday, August 23, 2010
- If you like my book… by Emily Winslow - Monday, August 16, 2010
- Invitations are tricky! by Emily Winslow - Monday, August 9, 2010
- Last Deb book of the year: Alicia’s Simply from Scratch - Monday, August 2, 2010
- Junk Week, by Emily Winslow - Monday, July 26, 2010