Debs Debut! Deb Kristy’s book CATCHING GENIUS hits the stores on Tuesday. Woo-hoo! Go on out and pick up a copy of the debut BookPage calls “simply mesmerizing” and bestselling author Sarah Gruen calls “gorgeous.” Heck, pick up an armload – they make great gifts! In honor of her special day, Kristy will take over blogging duties from Tish on Tuesday (and Tish will take Kristy’s usual spot on Saturday). Be sure to check in and offer your congratulations!
Debs Chatting with Debs! Deb Mia is interviewing Deb Kristy on Monday, the day before her debut! Visit Mia’s blog to hear more about the genius behind CATCHING GENIUS. Warning: amazing shrimp cocktail recipe is included!
Happy Debs! HarperCollins made an offer on Deb Jennifer’s next novel for adults, RABBIT ISLAND, and she has happily accepted. The release is slated for 2008 – stay tuned!
Debs in Review! Jilian Vallade of Armchair Interviews gave GOOD THINGS 4 out of 5 stars and said “Mia King has written a warm and touching story about a woman’s journey to self-discovery and love. GOOD THINGS is about reconnecting with the little things that make life good. I enjoyed the story and I’m looking forward to her next book. A very nice read!” CATCHING GENIUS also got some review love this week from Mostly Fiction, calling it “a smoothly plotted story peppered with revelations that lead to a rousing, heartfelt finish.”
Deb Friends Make Good! Allison Winn Scotch’s debut THE DEPARTMENT OF LOST AND FOUND has been chosen for Redbook’s Book Club Pick for May. Congratulations, Allison!
Latest posts by Jennifer McMahon (see all)
- The more things change, the more they stay the same… by Founder Jennifer - Wednesday, August 20, 2008
- Confessions of an ex-debutante by Founder Jennifer - Saturday, December 15, 2007
- A Scary Day in the Neighborhood by Founder Jennifer - Saturday, November 10, 2007
- Color-coded secrets by Founder Jennifer - Saturday, October 6, 2007
- What am I missing? by Founder Jennifer - Saturday, September 1, 2007