From the 2015 Debs…
Colleen Oakley is in the throes of planning her launch party in January. There will be food! Booze! Male exotic dancers! (OK, no dancers, but it’s still going to be amazing). If you live near Atlanta, put it on your calendar! For more info, go here.
Amy E. Reichert read the first draft of her new book, and is sort of happy with it. Lots of work to do, but lots of good stuff too. Other than that, she is in the holding pattern with CCC. Waiting for copy edits to come back, and waiting to announce a few exciting nuggets of news.
Karma Brown is psyched to be nearly 50% done book two (though we can’t break out the bubbly yet — we are still in first-draft land, folks, where adverbs and plot holes flourish…), and is honored to have been asked to do a reading from COME AWAY WITH ME at a special event in April 2015 (more on this later) — good thing she has a few months to calm those nerves!
Sona Charaipotra is so excited to finally be able to announce the cover reveal of TINY PRETTY THINGS, which debuted on EpicReads on Friday! Whoooohoo! She’d love to know what you think about the cover. (As for Sona: SMITTEN!)
Shelly King is thrilled to be appearing at FoxTale Book Shoppe in Atlanta on March 19, 2015. If anyone is in the Atlanta area then, please go say “hi” to Shelly! Also, Shelly’s book is now available at Costco across the US and Canada!
Latest posts by Karma Brown (see all)
- News Flash: Keep in Touch with the 2015 Debs! - Sunday, September 6, 2015
- The New Debs: Please Welcome the Class of 2016! - Saturday, September 5, 2015
- It’s Not Really Goodbye … more, “See you later!” - Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- News Flash: BIG (secret) news, Celebrity Sighting, & a Giveaway! - Sunday, August 30, 2015
- Launch week: Karma Brown Takes Deb Ball Interview + a Giveaway! - Saturday, August 29, 2015