Congratulations to Wendy Dosch and Sheila Korman, winners of THE GOOD GIRL by guest author Mary Kubica!
From the 2015 Debs…
Colleen Oakley has been very busy binging on Friday Night Lights and Halloween candy—oh, and writing some in her new novel.
Amy E. Reichert has been binging on amazing books (VINTAGE by Susan Gloss, BETTER OFF FRIENDS by Elizabeth Eulberg, and HOW TO EAT A CUPCAKE by Meg Donohue) and is gobsmacked (no, I’m not British, I just really like that word) by the generosity of veteran authors. The writing community is the greatest.
Karma Brown is still writing, writing, writing, and is sorry she doesn’t have a more exciting update to share. She did, however, have the opportunity to meet the lovely Jodi Picoult (who guest posted for us recently) and hear her read from LEAVING TIME — a fantastic evening!
Sona Charaipotra should be celebrating! By the time you read this, she and Dhonielle will have turned in their first draft of TINY PRETTY THINGS Book 2! And she’s gearing up for NaNoWriMo (as a rebel!) with a previous work-in-progress. So if you’re NaNo-ing, find her on the site: ShortcakeNYC!
Shelly King had a blast visiting two book clubs this week. If you’d like her to join yours to talk about THE MOMENT OF EVERYTHING, she’d love to hear from you. Also, Shelly will be curating boxes of books to give away before the holidays! Be sure to sign up for her email list or follow her on Facebook or Twitter to find out more.
Latest posts by Karma Brown (see all)
- News Flash: Keep in Touch with the 2015 Debs! - Sunday, September 6, 2015
- The New Debs: Please Welcome the Class of 2016! - Saturday, September 5, 2015
- It’s Not Really Goodbye … more, “See you later!” - Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- News Flash: BIG (secret) news, Celebrity Sighting, & a Giveaway! - Sunday, August 30, 2015
- Launch week: Karma Brown Takes Deb Ball Interview + a Giveaway! - Saturday, August 29, 2015