Congratulations to Claudia, winner of THE BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS by guest author Nicole Baart!
Check back next Sunday for this week’s winner of THE LOUDNESS by guest author Nick Courage …
From the 2015 Debs:
Colleen Oakley is busy with babies and littles BUT has managed to carve out some writing time, which makes her deliriously happy (or maybe she’s just delirious with sleep deprivation…)
Amy E. Reichert met the even-more-delightful-than-you-possibly-thought Shelly King! Below is the photographic proof. On Saturday, she’ll be in Madison, WI taking part in a day long book event at Mystery to Me Books. And then it is all revision, all the time for the rest of May.
Karma Brown is happy to say her first official reading is now under her belt, and she didn’t stumble over her words or fall off the stage (hooray!). At the reading — which was part of a charity event for World Literacy Canada — she also had a chance to meet fellow Canadian authors Molly Peacock and Kim Thuy, and test out her signature.
Sona Charaipotra is only weeks away from the launch of TINY PRETTY THINGS, and is exhausted every time she looks at her to-do list but is having a blast nonetheless!
Shelly King got to go to Chicago for a private book event at her friend Christine’s amazing downtown apartment. And she got to meet the completely irresistible Amy E. Reichert where they visited bookstores and drank cider.
Latest posts by Karma Brown (see all)
- News Flash: Keep in Touch with the 2015 Debs! - Sunday, September 6, 2015
- The New Debs: Please Welcome the Class of 2016! - Saturday, September 5, 2015
- It’s Not Really Goodbye … more, “See you later!” - Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- News Flash: BIG (secret) news, Celebrity Sighting, & a Giveaway! - Sunday, August 30, 2015
- Launch week: Karma Brown Takes Deb Ball Interview + a Giveaway! - Saturday, August 29, 2015