Congratulations to Sarah Cannon, winner of THE LOUDNESS by guest author Nick Courage!
Check back next Sunday for this week’s winner of THE FAR END OF HAPPY by guest author Kathryn Craft …
Also, Happy Mother’s Day to all those celebrating today!
From the 2015 Debs:
Colleen Oakley celebrated pub day in the UK for BEFORE I GO this week! She’s also pushing through a roadblock on book two.
Amy E. Reichert is revising and panicking. And keep an eye on her Twitter feed this week, she has come good news to share. 🙂
Karma Brown was excited to see the Australian cover for COME AWAY WITH ME, which hits shelves in Oz August 24th, and finally has a first chapter for her WIP that she can live with … at least for now!
Shelly King is hard at work on Book #2 and getting geared up for the South Carolina Book Festival next weekend. She also found out this week that she’ll be one of the guest authors at the Southern Festival of Books in Nashville this fall. Her bigger question is if she can also schedule in a football game with her beloved Tennessee Volunteers while she’s out there!
Latest posts by Karma Brown (see all)
- News Flash: Keep in Touch with the 2015 Debs! - Sunday, September 6, 2015
- The New Debs: Please Welcome the Class of 2016! - Saturday, September 5, 2015
- It’s Not Really Goodbye … more, “See you later!” - Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- News Flash: BIG (secret) news, Celebrity Sighting, & a Giveaway! - Sunday, August 30, 2015
- Launch week: Karma Brown Takes Deb Ball Interview + a Giveaway! - Saturday, August 29, 2015