Congratulations to Michelle Westenbroek, winner of guest author Lori Nelson Spielman’s SWEET FORGIVENESS!
Check back next Sunday for this week’s winner of guest author Kristy Woodson Harvey’s DEAR CAROLINA…
Reminder: We’re still taking applications for the Deb Class of 2016! You have until July 17th to submit your application. Looking forward to learning more about you!
From the 2015 Debs:
Colleen Oakley just finished a huge magazine assignment that took her the entire month of June. Now, it’s back to books! She can’t wait to dive into book 2 and finish it, as well as start work on book 3 — which she finally has an idea for that she loves.
Amy E. Reichert is swirling in the chaos of pre-launch. Keep your eye out, she’ll be popping up in lots of places on the internet!
Karma Brown is currently running a session of Mommy Camp, while also trying to meet deadlines and write some new words. And with COME AWAY WITH ME only weeks away, she’s starting to realize this whole book to shelf thing is really going to happen … “debut fever” (symptoms: anxiety, weird dreams about bookstores and writing naked, giddiness, the desire to drink too much coffee and eat comfort food…) has set in!
Sona Charaipotra is taking the weekend off to recover from ALA. But then it’s back to work — and CampNaNo time to complete that work-in-progress that’s been hanging around for a decade now. Deadline: August 1. Eeeeps!
Shelly King is getting packed to spend a week at the Squaw Valley Writers Workshop. A week in Tahoe with great writers is a word nerd’s idea of a summer vacation.
Latest posts by Karma Brown (see all)
- News Flash: Keep in Touch with the 2015 Debs! - Sunday, September 6, 2015
- The New Debs: Please Welcome the Class of 2016! - Saturday, September 5, 2015
- It’s Not Really Goodbye … more, “See you later!” - Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- News Flash: BIG (secret) news, Celebrity Sighting, & a Giveaway! - Sunday, August 30, 2015
- Launch week: Karma Brown Takes Deb Ball Interview + a Giveaway! - Saturday, August 29, 2015