Deb Eileen was profiled in the First Impressions column of the latest issue of Writer’s Digest. Be sure to check it out.
Deb Lisa just made a sale! Lisa’s yet-untitled dating advice book for the over-40 crowd will be published by Sourcebooks in January 2009.
What the Debs are reading:
Deb Eileen is reading Suite Francaise by Nemirosky
Deb Lisa is reading MERCY by Lara Santoro
Deb Danielle is reading The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Deb Jenny is reading Matrimony by Joshua Henkin
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008