Thank you so much to yesterday’s guest, Maggie Smith! If you haven’t already, enter the #DebBallGiveaway to win a copy of GOOD BONES. You can enter by sharing our post on Facebook and/or retweeting the following tweet:
— The Debutante Ball (@DebutanteBall) December 23, 2017
News from the 2018 Debs:
Cass Morris is baking All The Cookies! It’s at least 40% of why her parents are glad she comes home for the holidays. Check out a time lapse video and recipes on her Patreon. Cass has also joined the Richmond, VA chapter of Hometown Reads.
Lara Lillibridge spent several hours making gingerbread cookies from scratch with her children. They enjoyed flouring the table but gagged over the smell of molasses, and did not enjoy the final product, which is ok, because Lara got to eat them all herself. If you need her, she is in her office, wrapping.
Kimmery Martin’s kids made her a book tree for Christmas!!
Julie Clark is wrapping presents, eating too many cookies, and rejoicing that she’s off work for two weeks.
Kaitlyn Sage Patterson has the strep throat and is grouchy about it.
See you next week when we talk about our favorite book of 2017!
Latest posts by Julie Clark (see all)
- The New Debs: Please Welcome the Class of 2019! - Saturday, September 1, 2018
- Farewell and See You Soon! - Thursday, August 30, 2018
- [News Flash] August 26, 2018 - Sunday, August 26, 2018
- Bloopers and Embarrassing Moments - Thursday, August 23, 2018
- [News Flash] August 19, 2018 - Sunday, August 19, 2018