Deb Lisa Daily will be jetting off to NYC this week to participate in a cover shoot for Woman’s World magazine. Why, you might ask? Has Woman’s World begun to feature new authors? Nope. Lisa participated in a Woman’s Day exercise plan and lost 5 pounds the week after Thanksgiving. (Which was good, because she GAINED 5 pounds the week BEFORE Thanksgiving.) Lisa will be blogging all about her experience on Wednesday, Dec. 12, here at the Debutante Ball.
Deb Eileen was thrilled to get this blurb for Unpredictable from one of her favorite writers “I adored this funny, quirky and witty tale of a woman on the edge and the lengths to which she’ll go to bring herself back. I predict great things for Eileen Cook and her delightful debut.” –Alison Pace, author of Through Thick and Thin
Deb Founders news:
Deb Founder Anna David has sold her novel, Kept, about a journalist who, in working on an investigative feature about kept women in Hollywood, experiences what it’s like to be “kept,” to Harper. Congratulations to Anna!
Friends of Deb news:
Thought you might enjoy watching these little YouTube videos Meg Cabot just released. They’re quite funny and a departure from your run-of-the-mill book trailer.
See here, and here, and here, and here.
What the debs are reading this week:
Deb Jess is reading A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Deb Danielle is reading The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
Deb Gail is reading Indecision by Benjamin Kunkel
Deb Lisa is reading Someday My Prince Will Come by Jerramy Fine
Deb Jenny is reading The Bright Side of Disaster by Katherine Center
Deb Eileen is reading Big Boned by Meg Cabot
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008