REDBOOK Magazine picks The Opposite of Me by Deb Sarah as a”Bookmark” selection for its March issue! Writes REDBOOK: “As early as elementary school, it was crystal clear: Alex was the pretty twin, Lindsey was the smart one. And since then, they’ve shaped their lives around those labels. So what happens when the piece of your life that most strongly defines you is challenged? With her smart, soulful novel, author Pekkanen explores the place where self and sisterhood intersect.”
The Courier-Mail in Brisbane, Australia gives a rave review to Deb Sarah’s The Opposite of Me: “It’s warm, it’s whimsical, and it’s a winner”!
Audio publisher Der Hoerverlag acquired German audio rights to Deb Alicia’s Simply From Scratch. And, to the left is the cover of the North American edition!
Deb Maria continues her book tour with a stop at the prestigious “Book Revue” in Huntington, NY this weekend. Next up on the list, Borders in Scarsdale! You can pick up 101 Ways to Torture Your Husband in stores or online now. More info, articles, and event pics at www.101WaystoTortureYourHusband.com
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - Sunday, January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - Sunday, August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - Sunday, June 30, 2013