From the 2014 Debs…
Natalia Sylvester got to see galley mockups this week and can’t stop saying it looks like a real book! She’ll get to share the cover any day now. Honestly. She swears she’s not making that up.
The link for Heather Webb’s virtual tour at France Book Tours is live! Check out the list HERE of all the great hosts. She can’t wait to meet them!
Lisa Alber is on the Oregon coast with Luna the One-Eyed Wonder Dog and her manuscript. She’s dug in good and tight with a view of Cannon Beach, and revisions are going swimmingly. (Not that she’s swimming … brrr … it’s chilly out there.)
Susan Gloss got to see the book cover for the German edition of VINTAGE. Stay tuned for a preview next week!
Lori Rader-Day registered for her first Malice Domestic. Anyone else going?
NEWS FROM PAST DEBS
Congratulations to Sarah Jio, whose novel, MORNING GLORY, came out this week!
Latest posts by Lisa Alber (see all)
- The New Deb Line-Up Begins Monday — Please Welcome the Class of 2015! - Saturday, August 30, 2014
- The Last Goodbye, the Last Blog Post, and All Good Things - Friday, August 29, 2014
- An Era Almost Ends — the 2014 Debs and Some of Our Favorite Posts - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Hey, I’m Not Thinking About My Next Novel At All (Kidding) - Friday, August 22, 2014
- Robin Williams, Me, and Doing It Differently - Friday, August 15, 2014