Are you hungry yet? Deb Mia and a GOOD THINGS recipe is featured in The Write Ingredients: Recipes From Your Favorite Authors. Compiled by New York Times bestselling author Lori Foster, the book features over 90 of your favorite authors to create a book of tasty treats. Pick up your copy today and bon appétit!
Friends in the News! Pat Wood, author of Lottery has been a busy media mogul. Check out fun stuff here! Not to mention the fabulous recommendations in both Redbook and Good Housekeeping. Go, Pat, we knew it would happen!
And The Links They Do Grow Longer! Do visit the fabulous Mindy Tarquini, Genre Neutral blogger and all around hilarious and brilliant gal, officially now linked at right, as is yesterday’s guest blogger, the exquisite Renee Rosen, and if you haven’t done it yet, I’m reminding you to check out Scott Johnson, he’s going to make it. You watch. Has Deb Kristy ever been wrong? (Don’t answer that!)
Latest posts by Kristy (see all)
- In Which Founder Kristy Gets All Mushy - Saturday, January 17, 2009
- Beyond The Ball - Saturday, August 23, 2008
- And So We Come To The End by Founder Kristy - Saturday, December 29, 2007
- Wish on a Shooting Star by Founder Kristy - Saturday, November 24, 2007
- My Big Chill Epiphany by Founder Kristy - Saturday, October 20, 2007